Domus Colosseo Apartment Rome
Official Contact Details - Domus ColosseoPhone: +39067096494
Big apartment at Coliseum, with a breathtaking view over Rome from its 3 terraces. Ideal for large groups looking for a very central penthouse with full comforts (A/C, Satellite TV, Jacuzzi, Internet)
- Price from 1 EUR / Day / Per unit
- Capacity up to 1 people
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 01/03/2011
This is your property ?
Enjoy your Roman holidays in a wonderful apartment for rent in very central Rome!
Domus Colosseo is a sunny and luxury attic, arranged on three floors with a breathtaking 360° view over the heart of central Rome and the Coliseum.
At only 2 minutes walk from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, it is perfect for visiting ancient Rome while comfortably settled in a newly renovated apartment with full comforts (air conditioning, Internet wi-fi, satellite Sky TV, Jacuzzi hot tub, washing machine, dishwasher, iron, city guides etc.).
360-degree view all over ancient Rome
Enjoy a breathtaking view all over the centre of Rome from its 3 terraces (130 m2) and its windows. A view that has been recently filmed by National Geographic for a documentary about Rome.
Ideal for a large group or a family
The apartment is ideal for a large group or a family, as the space of the entire property (260 m2) allows full ease of living for 10 adults plus 2 children (2 cots and a highchair available for free).
In the apartment there are:
- 1 spacious living room with three sofas (one of which is a double sofa bed), satellite Sky TV, dvd-divx-cd-mpeg-mp3 player, hi fi and home theatre;
- 1 dining room for 10-12 people;
- 1 independent Kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven/grill, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine;
- 4 bedrooms (of which: 1 double room with an additional bed and a cot; 2 twin rooms, one with an additional bed and the other with a cot; 1 room with two bunk beds);
- 3 terraces (130 m2), furnished with table, chairs, deckchairs, sun beds and Mediterranean plants;
- 2 bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi hot tub and the other one with shower) both with bidet and hairdryer.
Prices change in relation to season.
The apartment is rented completely furnished and fully equipped. The rental does not include only electricity, water, gas and condominium: forfait extra charge for stays up to 7 days is 100 Euros.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 1 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 1 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Located in the heart of ancient Rome, the apartment is perfect for those who love both the majestic Roman antiquities and the little alleys or squares with their charming "dolce vita".
Celio District, one of the Seven Hills, is becoming very fashionable like Trastevere but much less noisy and so full of greens (it is encircled by three public parks and a garden with a children playground is just in front of the apartment).
Pubs, restaurants, wine bars and pizzerias are everywhere.
Villa Celimontana hosts a Music Festival during summer and various cultural events during all year.
---How to reach the apartment---
Located in the heart of ancient Rome, the apartment is perfect for those who want to walk in the centre or reach any other destination by public transports.
The access is extremely easy both via public transportation and private car.
- Fly to Rome: there are airport transfers both from Ciampino and Fiumicino comfortable (the driver finds you, he knows where you have to go and you do not have to queue in order to find a taxi) and sometimes even cheaper than taxis.
- Drive to Rome: a large paying garage is only 50 meters away.
- Come to Rome by Train: Termini (central railway station) is just two subway stops away.
- Underground stops (Colosseo line B and Vittorio Emanuele line A) and bus stops are only 2-10 minutes walk.
- Via Annia, 00184, Rome, Italy
- Accommodation located in:
- city, downtown, leisure area, near cultural interest, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, old town!
Amenities & services
One bathroom has a Jacuzzi hot tub!
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 8
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 2
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - Domus Colosseo
Domus Colosseo - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.