Pasquale Rispoli Apartment Praiano
Official Contact Details - Pasquale RispoliPhone: 0039 89 813003 Fax: 0039 89 813003
Casa Ilaria is a delicious home located in the center of Praiano.
It's the perfect place to have a romantic holiday and enjoy the sun of the cost looking a breathtaking panorama.
- Price from 57 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 1 bedroom & 2 bathrooms
Last updated: 06/27/2008
This is your property ?
Casa Ilaria is a delicious apartment located in the center of Praiano (Amalfi Coast), 200 meters away from the sea and the beach.
There are a double bedroom, two bathrooms, a living-room with a sofa bed (double bed), and a kitchen.
All rooms overlook the sea
In front of the entrance you will find a large terrace furnished with a table and chairs, umbrellas, and long chairs.
It's the perfect place to have a romantic dinner and to enjoy the sun of the cost looking a breathtaking panorama.
Peacefulness and tranquility are perfect.
Next to the terrace there is a small vegetable garden.
During summer you will be able to harvest aromatic herbs and tasty tomatoes
You can enter the house from the terrace,
The double bedroom is spacious, and it has a balcony overlooking the sea & Positano. The bedroom has a bathroom with shower inside.
In the living-room you will have a double sofà bed, television and the access to the second bathroom with a spacious shower.
From the living-room you will be able to step into the kitchen, where you will also have a dining table.
The kitchen is large and comfortable.
You will have a four-burner stove, an oven, a fridge with freezer, and a washing machine.
A few meters away from the house is the beginning of the path that takes you to La Gavitella beach.
Parking is available on request (on payment)
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 57 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 71 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 400 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 500 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The apartment is in the center of the Village, 700mt to the bus stop.
If you come by train, stop in Naples train station, from there cath a little train to Sorrento and a bus to Praiano (the name of the bus stop is Bivio Vettica).
If you came bt plane yoo have to reach Naples train station.
We can arrange for you a cab from Naples airport or train station direct to Praiano.
- 114 Via G Capriglione, 84010, Praiano, Italy
- Accommodation located in:
- near fishing area, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, near walking trails, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
The apartment offers all facilities.
We will help you to arrange excursions and tours.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 1
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 1
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
Review - Pasquale Rispoli
Pasquale Rispoli - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.