Agriresidence Il Castelluccio Farmhouse Florence
Official Contact Details - Agriresidence Il CastelluccioPhone: 0039 55 8420772 Fax: 0039 55 8420772
In Tuscany,at only 15 minutes from Florence ... an ancient medieval Castle for your best holiday in Italy. Restaurant and pool inside. Charming rooms with private bathroom. Jacuzzi. Private parking.
- Price from 70 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 2 people
- 6 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/16/2007
This is your property ?
Il Castelluccio is an old medieval little castle, dating back to 1100. It is situated at the slopes of the fascinating and uncontaminated valley of Mugello, near the wonderful city of art Florence. The castle holds a hotel and is in a marvellous landscape, which stands out for its geographical position and its history: mountains, hills, green valleys, uncontaminated streams, pure air, unique atmospheres, colours, sounds, sweet smells make this place really magic.
The hotel is surrounded by a private park.
Here there is a nice swimming pool of irregular shape (6x10 ms), dug into the rock in front of the main tower entrance with Roman staircase.
Il Castelluccio has a wide reception room with a living room and a fireplace, three dining rooms furnished in country style, according to the owners' creative personal taste. It is the ideal place where you can spend magic and unforgettable moments and enjoy old Tuscan recipes and famous red wines of this fertile and friendly region.
Il Castelluccio" has five rooms with private bath, provided with all services and comforts and offers its guests breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our guests can enjoy the typical Tuscan cuisine (mainly of Mugello) with new typical dishes and a wide choice of local wines.
Il Castelluccio is situated in a strategic geographical position, because it is only 2 km from the motorway A1 15 minutes from Florence. Within 1 hour maximum you can visit Siena, San Gimignano, Montalcino, Lucca, Pisa, and other famous Tuscan towns.
In the surroundings you will find Bilancino lake, where you can swim or do many water sports (canoe, sailing boat, windsurf...). You can walk, cycle or ride (the riding ground is only a few km away) on the innumerable paths, discovering the wonderful Tuscan places, not very well-known, but not for this less fascinating: Castles, ancients towers, Museum, Cantine for wines tasting. A few km away you can play golf or visit the famous autodrome of Mugello (Ferrari).
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 70 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 160 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 450 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Il Castelluccio, an ancient medieval castle, has origins which date back to 1100 A.D..
It is located on the slopes of the beautiful and unspoilt Mugello valley ( Tuscany ) close to Florence city and Airport.
- Via Pulica, 50031, Florence, Italy
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near motorway a1 exit barberino di mugello ( north of florence ), near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, near water sports, village!
Amenities & services
· Swimming Pool with Roman staircase, idromassage and night lights
· Restaurant inside with tipical Tuscany cuisine. Red Tuscany wines.
· Idromassage Teuco Top ( 3 places )
· Shiatsu con moxibustione, Chinese Massage
· Tipicals Tuscany Products ( cheese, home-made pasta, beafsteck Fiorentina , honey, red Tuscans wines. Oil, parfums )
· Visits in Montalcino farm Cantina Croce di Mezzo for Brunello e Rosso di Montalcino ( famous red Tuscans wines )
· Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Pienza, Pisa, .
· Internet connection on site
*** With a car you have a lot of chances: the wonderful and charismatich
Tuscany Lake with beachs and water sports ( at only 5 minutes from us ); the
Oasi WWF of Gabbianello on the lake for " Bird Watching " ( at only 10
The Castle and ancients Residences "Medicee" of Lorenzo Il Magnifico and
Medici's family in Mugello Valley; Old ancients Museums about knives,
civilization peasant, ceramics ( at 20/60 minutes - High Mugello Valley );
Visit at wine cellars with tastings of Tuscan red wines ( Brunello di
montalcino, Chianti, SuperTuscany.. ).
Excursions with driver and comfortable car,to Florence, Siena, Saint
Gimignano, Montalcino, Pienza, Pisa...( or with your car: the official
touristic office is at only 5 minutes from us, 2 Km, before entrance in
Motorway A1 )
And then at only 20 minutes from us you can visit: Commercial shopping
Italian Centre " I Gigli Firenze " ( with 100 shops in fashion style,
design, accessorize and mode ); Vis Pathè with 16 hall for Films; Mc
Donalds.... Outlets shops...Italian local popular Market.... and others...
Inside the Castle in the night time temperature is really
comfortable, fresh and clean...
From our property to Tuscany Lake distance is about 4 Km. From us to Beachs areas
distance is about 6/7 Km ( 10 minutes by car ):
- Moriano Beach ( with childrens area ) and canoa and water bycicles,
- Bahia Cafè with discomusic and windsurf, bronzage, and bar
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 6
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Agriresidence Il Castelluccio
Agriresidence Il Castelluccio - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.