Villa Marta Apartment Fiuggi
Official Contact Details - Villa MartaPhone: ++39 0775 504155
Those lucky enough to discover Fiuggi find that they can see the sights of ROME and POMPEII and at the same time have a proper Italian holiday.
- Price from 400 EUR / Week
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
The Ground Floor apartment is particularly popular with couples with young families as it has direct access to the large garden.
The First Floor apartment is a large quality apartment with balconies facing south and west with a magnificent view of the valley and the town below.
After a day of sightseeing
Relax in the garden which has a gazebo with barbecue, ideal for a meal in the summer evenings, sample a large variety of our home-grown vegetables with a bottle of local wine.
Fiuggi today consists of two different towns:
the old medieval town, once called Anticoli Campagna, on the hilltop with narrow streets, squares and hidden restaurants and the modern town in the valley called Fiuggi Fonte.
Fiuggi Fonte where the famous spa is located is a lovely, pleasant modern town which really stands out amongst all the other places in the area, unlike the old town.
here you will find wide flat streets sided by modern hotels, fashionable boutiques, antique shops, art galleries, auctions, and outdoor café³®
Relax and mix with the locals in the evening
During the summer months Fiuggi offers a variety of festivals concerts and sporting events often ending in firework displays
Many national and international VIP choose Fiuggi for their holiday retreat !
Only 5 minutes away
18 Hole Golf Course - Olympic outdoor swimming pool - Sports Centre -Tennis.- Bowling.
Visit the vineyards and taste the Cesanese D.O.C. wine
Shop at the Valmontone designer Outlet for Italian fashion at very reasonable prices.
Whilst the ladies look for bargains at the local market the men can enjoy a cool beer and watch the world go by in one of the many open air bars.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 400 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 675 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Immersed in woods of chestnut trees and oaks, surrounded by the Ernici and Lepini mountains.
Fiuggi is an ideal centre for beautiful and interesting excursions. For example to the lake of Canterno, just outside the town.
More than half the municipal territory of Fiuggi is made up of woods. Wide expanses of chestnut trees and oaks, with lime, pine, maple, fir and even sequoia, which change their colours with the seasons and keep creating new landscapes.
- Via Caiano, 03014, Fiuggi, Italy
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, designer fashion outlet, leisure area, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, resort, rural, spa and health centre, spa treatment, suburb, town, village!
Amenities & services
Relax in our beautiful garden which has various fruit trees grape vines olives- vegetable garden garden furniture. Loungers. Gazebo.
Children will love the play area with Plunge Pool swings and toys.
Sit back in the sunshine and improve your tan, the garden is not overlooked, enjoy the view the countryside, distant mountains and the town below.
Our guests love the Gazebo for meals al fresco. We also have a BBQ. Sample a large variety of our home-grown vegetables or a take-away pizza with a bottle of local wine.
The garden has a remote-controlled gate making it impossible for small children to wander.
Private parking in the grounds.
# of Units: 2... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Villa Marta
Villa Marta - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.