Birchwood House Guest House Wexford
Official Contact Details - Birchwood HousePhone: 00353 (0)539159734
Birchwood House: Home from Home, spacious rooms with excellent standard providing a friendly homely service to all our guests.
Breakfast menu with home cooking. Excellent local facilities closeby.
- Price from 36 EUR / Day
- 4 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 01/29/2008
This is your property ?
Birchwood House,Ballyboggan Lower Castlebridge, Co. Wexford.
Tel: 00353 05391 59734
Large and Spacious Home with every modern facility. Live, eat,sleep. Enjoy a choice of breakfast menu.
A modern House with large and spacious interior in its own grounds, yet close to the quaint Village of Castlebridge. which is a 5 minute walk (500 metres)to centre of Village with its Pubs & Restaurant serving excellent food.
We offer our guests very comfortable bedrooms, with TV, hair dryers, clock radio & powershowers, Towels, Soap & Shampoo.
Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Guests are warmly welcomed with refreshments on arrival.
Luxurious Lounge with TV, Video, DVD & Music Centre.
Breakfast: Serving one of the best breakfasts in Ireland from 8am -10am.
Continental Breakfast available earlier.
Great Menu Choice - offering, juices, cereal, prunes, yoghurt, fresh fruit & Homemade Breads & Jams at their best while waiting for your cooked breakfast. See our website for Menu details. Special diets catered for.
Large garden & Parking.
Our A-Z Index of "Things to See and Do" is a must. It is bursting with recreational activities.
Golf, Horseriding, Mountain Treks, Deep Sea Angling, Storytelling are just some of the activities on offer while staying at Birchwood.
Wexford is the Riviera of Ireland - with its many Blue & Green Flag Beaches - just 5 minutes by car.
Wexford 5km. Dublin 2.5 hrs. Rosslare Euro Port 20mins. Waterford, Kilkenny 1hr.
Telephone 00353 (0)539159734.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 36 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 39 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 245 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 260 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
We are 5klm from the Historic Town of Wexford, 500 mtrs to Castlebridge Village with its Restaurants & Traditional Pubs.
Arriving in Castlebridge from Gorey take N11, 2nd turn right at Freddies Shop/Post Office, Birchwood 400 metres on left.
Village ameneties including a supermarket,petrol pumps pottery, barber/beauty salon & much more.
Curracloe Beach Blue Flag is a 10 minute drive from Birchwood. The East Coast of Ireland including Wexford are full of clean sandy beaches some Blue & Green Flag. Curracloe Beach is where the film "Saving Private Ryan" was filmed & its pine forest- Ravens Point is ideal for long walks.
From Gorey take the R741 to Castlebridge.
From Wexford take R741 over Wexford bridge to Castlebridge.
Turn on to N11/Enniscorthy Road, 2nd turn Right (just 50 yds apart) infront of Freddies Shop & Post Office. Birchwood is 400 yds on left.
From Enniscorthy Take the N11 and pass through Oilgate, turn left for Crossabeg & Castlebridge. On arrival to the Village locate "Bloom & Veg" Shop, turn left -pass Freddies Shop and Post Office, Birchwood is 400 yards on the left.
- Ballyboggan Lower, Castlebridge, Co Wexford, Wexford, Ireland
- Accommodation located in:
- near the national school/, business district, coastal, countryside, located 500 metres & walking distance to pubs & restaurants., mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, old town, resort, rural, suburb, town, village!
Amenities & services
Birchwood House is a modern built House.
Ample parking & Large garden for guests use.
Our rooms are ensuite with power showers, have TV and clock radio, electric blankets & Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Excellent breakfast Menu with Self sevice food from the side table while waiting for your freshly cooked breakfast.
10% Dicount for multiple stay nights.Mid week only.
Secure your reservation with a Credit Card Number. No deduction made until departure.
No Charge 48 hrs prior to reservation.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Board Basis:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Welcome pack:
- On arrival guest are invited to complimentary refreshments of Tea/Coffee & Cake. Tea & Coffee making facilities in all bedrooms.
- Extra meal info:
- Breakfast Served: 8am-10am or earlier if required. Breakfast is Cooked to order & is fresh and tasty From Traditional Irish or Vegetarian option - log on to our website for further information and menu choice.
Review - Birchwood House
Birchwood House - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.