Daisy Cottage Donegal
Official Contact Details - Daisy Cottage DonegalPhone: +353-74-91-25942
Daisy Cottage is a newly renovated 100 year old house in the centre of a small, busy village. Family friendly, sleeps 10, very comfortable. Enclosed garden, bbq, covered patio, nearby sandy beaches.
- Price from 90 EUR / Day / Per unit
- 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 03/12/2010
This is your property ?
Daisy Cottage is our family holiday home as well as a holiday rental home and as such it is fully equipped with all the needs of a large family (or even 2 smaller families/extended family). It sleeps 10 adults with room for baby cot/s (We can supply one cot and one travel cot). The house has nearby sandy beaches and miles of coastline. It is well equipped for a home away from home for family holidays in Donegal. It has all modern amenities for a relaxed, comfortable holiday. And the garden is enclosed so safe for the children to play.
We want our guests to feel it is home from home so that they can settle in quickly and enjoy a stress free break in Donegal.
We have sky tv channels, free internet access with desktop computer, wii with sports games, ipod docking station.
KITCHEN/DINER ~ fitted kitchen with granite worktop, large American style fridge/freezer with ice & filtered water dispensers, electric hob & oven, microwave, dishwasher, fruit/veg juicer, steamer, mixer, hand blender, electric kettle & 4 slice toaster, crockery, cutlery, glasses, pots & pans, mixing bowls, serving dishes, good knives, lots of utensils, teatowels, dishcloths. Large table seats 12, tv, radio.
LIVINGROOM:Open fire, tv, dvd/cd player, dvds, cds.
BEDROOM:Double bedroom with en suite wet room with disabled wc, shower, sink. Ramp to room so suitable for those with limited mobility.
UPSTAIRS/FIRST FLOOR: Two double bedrooms en suite showers, two twin rooms, one bathroom.
BEDS/BEDDING: New, comfortable matresses. Egyptian cotton sheets, 2 pillows per person.
TOWELS: Each guest is supplied with 2 face cloths, 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, all good quality pure white towels.
BABIES: By prior arrangement we are happy to supply cot, travel cot, highchair, push chair, steriliser, baby alarm, baby gates.
OTHER: Separate utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board.
OUTSIDE: Orchard garden, paved patio area with garden furniture & bbq. Walled and suitable for (supervised) kids to play. We also supply beach towels, picnic dishes, cold box. Cell/mobile phone can be loaned on request.
THE AREA: Daisy Cottage is in a small, busy village of Donegal. Nearby freshly caught fish can be bought daily together with fresh fruit/veg/eggs/preservers from market stalls. There are good restaurants, cafes and diners in the area. In the village there is a grocery store, post office, butchers, taxi service, hairdressers, beauty salon, pubs. The pub along from our house has live tradition Irish music once or twice a week and shows most, if not all of the major football/sporting matches. Nearby at St.John's point is one of Irelands best diving areas.
NEARBY: Miles of shoreline, sandy beaches, coral beach, the highest (approachable) sea cliffs in Europe, Donegal Town, Killybegs, etc.
ACTIVITIES LOCALLY: Diving, sea fishing, lake fishing, river fishing, boat hire, boat trips, restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, live music, Irish music, nightlife, golf, horseriding, scenic drives. Beautiful Donegal scenery for enjoying, photographing, painting.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 90 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 115 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 600 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 800 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
South West Donegal, Ireland.
- Main Street, 00000, Donegal, Ireland
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, near water sports, rural, village!
Amenities & services
In the bedrooms there is storage space for clothing and shoes.
Good quality white bed linen is supplied.
Good quality new mattresses.
Duvets and pillows good quality low allergen.
Good quality white towels supplied (2 face/wash cloths, 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels per person).
Beach towels, picnic dishes, cool box, etc. supplied.
We have supplied the house with board games, books, dvds, cds, cards, etc.
For baby guests we can supply (by prior request) travel cot, high chair, baby push chair.
No smoking inside house or games room.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 3
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Board Basis:
- Accommodation Only
- Welcome pack:
- We leave some tea, coffee, sugar, loo roll etc. and there is a grocery store just a few feet away from the house for further supplies.
- Extra meal info:
- By prior arrangement we can prepare a special evening meal. Prices, sample menus etc. can be given upon request.
Review - Daisy Cottage Donegal
Daisy Cottage Donegal - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.