Porta del Mar Beach Villas Zakynthos
Official Contact Details - Porta del Mar Beach VillasPhone: 0030 2695065082 Fax: 0030 2695065063
Four two bedroom villas with sea front gardens, direct on our private sandy beach with excellent facilities for Guests who look for relaxing holidays in a idylique spot of the Zante - Zakynthos Island
- Price from 91 GBP / Day
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
Four traditional stone houses with two storeys buildings, all forming a horse shoe design facing towards the sea.
All villas have large and well kept gardens, overlooking our sandy beach.
The houses are of various sizes and can accommodate from 2-6 persons.
All are superbly furnished and tastefully decorated in keeping with the traditional style. Spacious living rooms, large comfortable bedrooms with double or single beds and air-conditioned.
Fully equipped kitchens with cooker, big fridge/freezer wooden table that seats 4-6 and utensils.
Spacious bathrooms with bath and shower.
Large balconies and verandas, all offering panoramic sea views!
The attention to detail is fantastic with many extras.
All villas include:
* Telephone, T.V.
* Hairdryer, Iron, Kettle, Coffee maker
* Daily maid services
* 24 hrs hot water
* Linen changed twice a week (up on request every day)
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 91 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 167 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 640 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1166 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The area of Amboula- Psarou is situated between the resorts of Amoudi and Tsilivi on the North East coast of the island of Zakynthos just 12 klm of Zante town .
You will not find a more idyllic spot anywhere on the island. A quiet and peaceful haven located with magnificent views over the Ionian Sea, where on a clear day you can see out to the island of Kefalonia.
The pretty cove with its private sandy beach with crystal clear sea is an ideal place to relax soaking up the sun.
The surrounding countryside provides interesting walks. Within walking distance you can find many typical Greek tavernas, mini-markets and bakery for your daily needs.
To explore the surrounding area, car/bike hire is definitely recommended and available.
' Zakynthos town and main port 12 km
' Airport 15 km
' Alykes 5 km
' Tsilivi 6 km
' Nearest Sandy Beach 0m !
' Blue Caves/ Port for Kefalonia 22 km
- M. Gerakari, Zante, Psarou, 29100, Zakynthos, Greece
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, near diving spot, near fishing area, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near water sports, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
Our own private bar, located in the beautiful landscaped gardens, just above the sea front, offering refreshments, breakfast and light snacks through out the day. We also BBQ once or twice a week, bringing our multinational multicultural guests together!
Relax by the coast under our shaded pergola with magnificent sea views!
Our private village offers:
* Reception 24 hours with Satellite T.V.,
* Direct access to the beach with our own steps!
* Private parking area,
* Internet Fax facilities,
* Exterior BBQ and traditional Wood-Oven (for special evenings!),
* Sun beds and Umbrellas for use in your verandas or the garden or our beach!
* Baby cots, bicycles and high chairs
We also provide by arrangement:
Car Rental at the best rates of the island (Baby seats free),
Transfer from/to airport, Boat Hire, Scuba Diving, Horse Riding, Taxi, Laundry.
# of Units: 4... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 2
- Single sofa beds: 2
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Porta del Mar Beach Villas
Porta del Mar Beach Villas - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.