Villa Brio Skala
Official Contact Details - Villa BrioPhone: 00306979011098 Fax: 00302671083255
Villa Brio complex. Seafront villas, in Skala, Kefalonia, with private beach, pools & stunning views over the Ionian Sea, for those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury!
- Price from 174 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 12/14/2006
This is your property ?
Only one of its kind seafront accommodation of four elegant self-catering villas, in Kefalonia, Greece, with private beach, swimming pools and a stunning view over the Ionian Sea.
They have just been completed and are smartly designed to satisfy those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury
The complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village - just 1 mile from the village, 30 min from the island's International Airport and 35 min from the island`s main port Sami.
In Villa Brio, the guest can combine moments of tranquillity in the privacy of its seafront location, along with vivid night life at the close villages of Skala & Poros.
TYPICAL VILLA LAY-OUT:
Self catering, 3-floor villa, sleeps 2-8 prs.
2 double a/c bedrooms
2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
Patio with garden furniture
Private pool area Infinity style pool, overlooking the sea, surrounded by wooden sun beds and umbrellas
Colourful landscaped garden, with spacious playground and portable bbq for al fresco dinning
8 x Living Area Seating Capacity
Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player
6 x Dining Area Seating Capacity
Open plan Kitchen, fully equipped
1 double a/c bedroom
1 bathroom (en-suite)
Sea-facing terrace, for outdoor dining
OUTDOOR: PRIVATE BEACH
- Your personal diving board into the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea, just a few meters beside the villa!
PRIVATE POOL AREA
- Private swimming pool per villa, in a landscaped terrace on the seafront, where you lay back with the sound of the swell and the breathtaking view to the Ionian Sea .
- Surrounded by relaxing wooden sun beds & umbrellas for chill out moments...
- Colourful landscape, with roses, jasmine, oleanders and lots of other Greek flora at your doorstep
- Spacious playground
- Sunbathing area, garden furniture
Since 1st May 2007, each one of the villas in Villa Brio complex will have a private pool in their own garden. A photorealistic depiction of how the complex will look is available in photo gallery.
SERVICES: Bed linen & towels provided
Linen changed twice per week
Maid service everyday
NOTES:- All three bedrooms can be arranged either as double or twin upon guest's request.
- Also, two additional guests can be comfortably accommodated in the spacious living room area either in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single folding beds.
- Baby bed (and linen/towels) available upon request.
- Insect repellent devices available.
- Hair Dryer provided.
- Full Kitchen Equipment (Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer, Dish Washer, plates, cutlery and utensils).
- Laundry Equipment (Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing Board).
- Internet access by prior arrangement.
From 1220 to 2360, per villa per week, for up to 6 prs.
Each additional guest (max 2, accommodated in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single folding beds in the spacious living room area) is charged 210 per week.
35% of total cost upon booking.
Full Balance 56 days before arrival.
150 Euros refundable breakage deposit per villa.
1 May - 26 May 1,220 per week
27 May - 30 June 1,560 per week
1 July - 14 July 1,820 per week
15 July - 25 August 2,360 per week
26 Aug - 8 Sept 1,820 per week
9 Sept - 22 Sept 1,560 per week
23 Sept - 31 Oct 1,220 per week
Please visit our website or e-mail us directly for
Availability & Cost per Villa
Terms & Conditions
On-Line Secure Booking (major credit cards accepted)
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 174 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 337 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1220 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 2360 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian Sea. You can get there either by plane or car. There are direct flights from UK and other EU countries. Villa Brio is 30 min drive from island`s International Airport. In case you use a car, you take the ferry from Italy to Patra (mainland Greece). Then you take the ferry to Sami (island`s main port), about 3 hours trip. Villa Brio is 35 min drive from Sami port. Another option is to take the ferry from Killini (1 hour drive from Patra) to Poros port, which is just 10 min drive to Villa Brio. The complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village, just 1 mile easy walk to the village. In Villa Brio the guest can combine moments of tranquility in the privacy of its seafront location, along with vivid night life at the close villages of Skala & Poros.
- 1.6 Km Skala-Poros Coast Road, 28086, Skala, Greece
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, leisure area, near diving spot, near fishing area, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, resort, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
AMENITIES - SPORTS & LEISURE:
In Skala village, just 15 min easy walk from Villa Brio, there are restaurants, bars, food shops, super market, bakery, pharmacy, local gift shops, car/bike rentals.
Beside the villa, there is a water sports center, boat hire & scuba.
Walking and cycling along the coast is a superb experience.
Tennis is available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
# of Units: 4... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 3
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
Review - Villa Brio
Villa Brio - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.