Family Villa Kalliopi Lindos Vliha Bay Rhodes
Official Contact Details - Family Villa Kalliopi Lindos Vliha BayPhone: 0044 (0) 1925 730150
Luxurious 3 bed Boutique Rhodes Villa,sleeps 6, Overflow Pool,Large Sun Terrace with uninterrupted Mediterranean Sea Views & mountain views over Lindos Vlicha Bay & beach. Ideal for families & couples.
- Price from 129 GBP / Day
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 01/06/2010
This is your property ?
The astonishing vistas are superbly positioned to maximise the breathtaking sea and mountain views Villa Lindos Kalliopi enjoys! Adding to that the chic boutique standards throughout and you have one of the most exciting new rental properties to surface in a long time....
Approximately 500 meters from the beach, this Rhodes boutique villa is located in one of the most sought after locations on this stunning Greek Island.
It can often disappoint when you arrive to a villa and you find that you are one of merely fifty others,far from local amenities and just a vast housing estate in the sun. The position of this villa is much more exclusive and feels instantly special.
Situated in the scenic Vlicha Bay and beach area this hillside villa is now taking bookings for remaining 2010 dates and also 2011 & 2012 dates.
This is a Greek villa with the emphasis casual elegance and luxury. Villa Lindos Kalliopi is ideal for families,couples,friends and honeymooners.
Newlyweds could enjoy a Champagne Reception on the stunning Sea View Terrace.
The large overflow pool is for private, sole use of the guests of Villa Lindos Kalliopi.
Note and compare the size of the villa too as this is a larger than the average size at 145 M2, 615 M2 including gardens and terrace!
Built to a high standard of meticulous specification & design,this is a 3 bed roomed villa (two with sea view balconies )and sleeps up to 6 people.
All living areas and bedrooms have Air Conditioning (A/C).
Contemporary features are sympathetically fused with the historic Rhodes and offers spacious accommodation.
*2 bathrooms,fitted kitchen & open plan dining and living area.
*Walled Gardens, stocked with many exotic plants, contain superb 8 x 4 m Overflow Pool with lighting.Steps into pool & pool side shower. Sun loungers and outdoor sofas. Magnificent BBQ and preparation area.
*All main living,sleeping and recreational areas are also afforded what is undoubtedly the main selling feature and that is the views!! The elevated position offers sensational,front line, uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea, Vlicha Bay & Beach Resort and panoramic mountain views.
* Beach,cove & local shops 5 minutes walk.
* Lindos,with the Historic Acropolis,fine dining and entertainment is 5 minutes by car.
We love Rhodes and wanted a home here. We have took our time to choose carefully the right one and we are very excited to offer the villa for you to enjoy.
We promise a friendly and efficient service from your first enquiry and a Villa that will give you the Ultimate Rhodes Experience.
Villa Lindos Kallioppi with it`s design and views will soothe your soul invigorate your mind!! Enjoy!
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 129 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 227 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 900 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1590 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Situated on the hillside of Lindos Vliha Bay,Villa Kalliopi is in quiet position that is afforded the most sensational views over Vliha Bay,the beach,Sea Views and mountainscapes that include Cape Aemilianos.
Walking is easy to the beach and local shops (less than 5 minutes) and a car will give take you to the nearby Historic Lindos in less than 5 minutes also.
The Villa is in an area that is not over built on and is one of privacy and outstanding natural, unspoilt beauty.
- Villa Kalliopi,Vliha Views Villas, Lindos Vliha Bay, Rhodes, Greece
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, near water sports, resort, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
Luxury 3 Bedrooms- up to 6 people
1st floor Master bedroom: with King Size Bed and fitted wardrobes. Balcony with full sea views. A/C
1st floor Bedroom 2: with King Size Bed and fitted wardrobes. Balcony with full sea views. A/C
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Board Basis:
- Accommodation Only
- Welcome pack:
- Guests can be assured of a few nice little extras left for the upon arrival -to get your holiday started in style. The villa also contains comprehensive guest manuals tellung you all about the villa and Rhodes...
Review - Family Villa Kalliopi Lindos Vliha Bay
Family Villa Kalliopi Lindos Vliha Bay - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.