Residence Villa Tourtoirac
Official Contact Details - ResidencePhone: (+33) (0)681046468
Set in the wooded hills of northern Périgord Noir, Résidence La Roseraie proposes two luxury Villas and one Cottage. They are respectfully situated on the park to ensure the privacy of all guest.
- Price from 65 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
VILLA ROSA, built in 2003, is a modern, luxury holiday villa that can accommodate up to 4 adults and 2 children -13 year.
The total surface area of this south-facing villa is 120 m², and includes a covered terrace. The panoramic views over the Vallée d'Auvézére can be enjoyed while sitting on the terrace.
The entire enclosed private swimming pool (7-3m, 1,25m deep) is just a few meters from the accommodation. This pool can be used from May to the end of September. Lounge chairs and ambient lighting have been placed on the terrace for your comfort. A BBQ is also available.
Inside, you are greeted with a pleasant ambiance and a variety of comforts.
The spacious principal room (living/ dining room with well equipped, open-plan kitchen) is furnished to a high standard:
- dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge with separated freezer compartment
- television with satellite connexion (French channels), DVD player with DVD's, Hifi with CD's, books
A bright room which boasts great views through the large sliding window-door (with automatic shutter)
Utility room with:
- washing machine, iron and ironing board
Bed room 1: twin bedroom with en-suite shower (cabin) and wash basin
Bed room 2: twin bedroom for children
Bed room 3: twin bedroom
Luxury bathroom with:
- corner bath, double wash basin and toilet
Cot (carry cot with extra mattress) and high chair available (for children up to 2 years old)
More on demand, if available
Sorry, pets are not allowed
No smoking inside the accommodation
Possible to rent weekly or monthly in winter season. Tariffs on demand.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 65 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 140 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 450 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 975 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The Dordogne is well known for its prehistoric values, castles and gastronomic specialties (like the truffle and the "foie gras"). When you are visiting the region, do not forget to see the old historic city of P'rigueux (Roman) and the cave of Lascaux (Montignac). Also a visit to the markets in the surroundings could be very pleasant.
Within a distance of 30 km., you will find several rivers and lakes, where you have the possibility to swim, to canoe or to fish. If you like to ramble, various footpaths are marked in the forests. These paths are also ideal to discover on a mountain bike. On 2 km. you find a horse riding school (possibilities on reservation). Within a driving distance of 80 km. we propose you three airports: Limoges, Brive and Bergerac.
- Rozier, 24390, Tourtoirac, France
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near historical interest, near horse riding, near local markets, near restaurants & bars, near tennis courts, near water sports, village!
Amenities & services
To ensure you that you will have a pleasant stay, we offer a various services.
- Breakfast service: Possibility to order French bread and croissants at your stay, which will be delivered the next morning at your villa or cottage.
- Pizza service: Possibility to order pizzas, which will be delivered at your villa or cottage on Friday evening.
- To rent extra bed linen and towels
Towels set (1 bath sheet, 1 bath towel): 5 € pp
Kitchen linen (2 hand towels, 2 tea towels): 3 € per set
Single (1 mattress cover, 1 duvet cover, 1 pillow case): 10 € pp
Double - only Cottage Lou Nouzier (1 mattress cover, 2 duvet covers, 2 pillow cases): 17,50 € per set
Baby (1 mattress cover, 1 duvet cover): 5 € pp
In 2009 we will also propose the services below:
- Internet connexion: Do you want to read your online newspaper? Or just want to check an e-mail? We propose between 10am and 12am free use of the common laptop and Wi-Fi connexion (no extra costs) at our main property.
- Kids club: Children (from 3 years) are welcome on Thursday morning to tinker and play games together. In the meantime, parents could visit the market in Excideuil.
- Be Welcome Pack: You already used to be welcomed with some little presents. From now on, you also can order your Be Welcome Pack. You will find a various products to start your holiday, such as coffee, tea, milk, fruit juice, sugar, etc. In advance, we will send you a list to order.
- Pot de Bienvenue: Every year, we try to keep our tourist information concerning the surroundings up to date. For 2009, we will also organize a Pot de Bienvenue (Welcome drink). Do not hesitate to ask us about nice trips, markets in the surroundings, opening hours, etc. We are glad to inform you personally.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 6
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - Residence
Residence - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.