Lou Nouzier Vacation Home Tourtoirac
Official Contact Details - Lou NouzierPhone: +33 (0)681046468
Residence La Roseraie propose two luxury Villas (with private pool) and one Cottage. The holiday accommodations are respectfully situated on the park (2,4 ha) to ensure the privacy of all guests.
- Price from 50 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
Lou Nouzier is a new built Cottage.
The ground level holiday home has a surface of 64 m² (of which 55 m ² habitable) and a little shed of 5 m². A garden table, long chairs and a BBQ are installed on the southwest facing terrace.
The guests of the cottage are allowed to use our private swimming pool (10-5 m, from 0.35m. to 1,70 m deep), situated just 150 m from the cottage.
Living room (32m²) with well arranged modern open plan kitchen:
- dishwasher, Frigidaire (table model), microwave oven, ceramic cooker
- dining table with 4 chairs
- television with satellite connection (French channels), DVD player with DVDs, Hi Fi with Cd's, books
Two bedrooms (both 8.25 m²):
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom (sizes bed 140-190)
- Bedroom 2: child's bunk (90-190)
Bathroom (5.4 m. ²):
- shower cabin, wash basin, toilet
- washing machine
Cot (carry cot with extra mattress) and high chair available (for children up to 2 years old)
More on demand, if available
Pets (maximum 2) are allowed
No smoking inside the accommodation
Possible to rent weekly or monthly in winter season. Tariffs on demand.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 50 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 90 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 325 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 625 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Beyond the tranquillity of Résidence La Roseraie, there is much to tempt the visitor. The Dordogne is, after all, well known for its prehistory, castles and gastronomy (such as the truffle and foie gras). When visiting the region, you should not miss the Roman city of Perigueux or the spectacular cave of Lascaux, which is accessed from the pretty old town of Montignac.
A visit to one of the many markets in the region is also a culinary treat.
For nature-loving travellers there are several rivers and lakes, within a distance of 30 km, where you can swim, canoe or fish. If you like rambling, there are several footpaths through nearby forests; paths which are also ideal to discover by mountain bike. Just 2 km up the road from our villas, there is a riding school where ponies can be hired on reservation.
Nearest airports: Limoges, Brive and Bergerac (each within a distance of 80 km)
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our self-catering holiday homes!
- Rozier, 24390, Tourtoirac, France
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near biking trails, near fishing area, near historical interest, near horse riding, near local markets, near restaurants & bars, near tennis courts, near walking trails, near water sports, village!
Amenities & services
To ensure you that you will have a pleasant stay, we offer a various services.
- Breakfast service: Possibility to order French bread and croissants at your stay, which will be delivered the next morning at your villa or cottage.
- Pizza service: Possibility to order pizzas, which will be delivered at your villa or cottage on Friday evening.
- To rent extra bed linen and towels
Towels set (1 bath sheet, 1 bath towel): 5 € pp
Kitchen linen (2 hand towels, 2 tea towels): 3 € per set
Single (1 mattress cover, 1 duvet cover, 1 pillow case): 10 € pp
Double - only Cottage Lou Nouzier (1 mattress cover, 2 duvet covers, 2 pillow cases): 17,50 € per set
Baby (1 mattress cover, 1 duvet cover): 5 € pp
In 2009 we will also propose the services below:
- Internet connexion: Do you want to read your online newspaper? Or just want to check an e-mail? We propose between 10am and 12am free use of the common laptop and Wi-Fi connexion (no extra costs) at our main property.
- Kids club: Children (from 3 years) are welcome on Thursday morning to tinker and play games together. In the meantime, parents could visit the market in Excideuil.
- Be Welcome Pack: You already used to be welcomed with some little presents. From now on, you also can order your Be Welcome Pack. You will find a various products to start your holiday, such as coffee, tea, milk, fruit juice, sugar, etc. In advance, we will send you a list to order.
- Pot de Bienvenue: Every year, we try to keep our tourist information concerning the surroundings up to date. For 2009, we will also organize a Pot de Bienvenue (Welcome drink). Do not hesitate to ask us about nice trips, markets in the surroundings, opening hours, etc. We are glad to inform you personally.
# of Units: 0... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Lou Nouzier
Lou Nouzier - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.