Hugo Park 103 Apartment - Apartment

 
Popular Travel Destinations

Recently Reviewed Hotels Around Nice

Hugo Park 103 Apartment Nice

Hugo Park 103 Apartment

Official Contact Details - Hugo Park 103 Apartment

Phone: 00 44 115 9392853 Fax: 00 44 115 9392853

This charming one-bedroom apartment has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and homey. 100 metres from shops & restaurants, 200 metres from pedestrian zone and 400 metres from the beach

  • Price from 78 EUR / Day
  • Capacity up to 4 people
  • 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
contact owner button

Photos

(click on a photo to view it)

Last updated: 06/24/2009

This is your property ?

Overview

Hugo Park 103 is ideally locally in the heart of Nice. Overlooking a beautiful square and church. On the first floor of an elegant Belle Epoque building (with lift), this 1 bedroom apartment is stylishly and tastefully refurbished. It has double glazing with reversible air-conditioned system. It comprises of:- 1 bedroom with king-sized double bed and built in large mirrored storage cupboards.
- An open plan american kitchen fully fitted with modern appliances and is fully equipped including Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge freezer, Microwave, Washing machine, iron etc.
- A living room, a cozy refuge after a long day of sightseeing and exploring Nice. A sofa open out to a double bed. A dining area with table and 4 chairs. A colour TV with Sky TV, alarge storage unit with linens, bed sheets and towels available for your use. Telephone for incoming calls and internet facilities.
- A contemporary shower room with large stand in shower.

Prices & deals

Lowest Daily Price:
78 EUR
Highest Daily Price:
115 EUR
Lowest Weekly Price:
550 EUR
Highest Weekly Price:
800 EUR
Cleaning fee:
N/A
Charging Method:
Payment Types:
  • No Cash
  • No Credit Card
  • No Cheque
  • No Travellers cheque
  • No Paypal
  • No Wire Transfer

Location & area

400 metres from the beach/sea/Promenade des Anglais and 100 metres from shops and restaurants

Address:
12 Rue Maccarini, Hugo Park Apt 103, 06000, Nice, France
Accommodation located in:
city, near cultural interest, near historical interest, near pedestrian zone in nice, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach!

Amenities & services

6 days stay minimum. 30% deposit is required to ensure booking of apartment and the remaining 70% to be paid one month prior to arrival date.

# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:

  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Single beds: 0
  • Double beds: 1
  • Baby cots: 0
  • Single sofa beds: 0
  • Double sofa beds: 1

Bathroom

  • No Bath:
  • Yes Hair Drier:
  • Yes Shower:
  • Yes Towels:

Extras

  • Yes Washing Machine:
  • No Work Desk:
  • Yes Bed Sheets:
  • No Bikes:
  • Yes Cable/Satelite TV:
  • Yes Internet Broadband:
  • No Internet Dial Up:
  • Yes Ironing Board:
  • Yes Stereo/Radio System:
  • No Library:
  • Yes Telephone:
  • No DVD Player:
  • No Fax:

Extraservice

  • No Butler Service:
  • No House Chef:
  • No Local Guides:
  • No Local Transportation:
  • No 24h Concierge:
  • No Tours & Excursions:

Kitchen

  • Yes Fridge & Freezer:
  • Yes Crockery & Utensils:
  • Yes Dish Washer:
  • Yes Microwave:
  • Yes Oven:
  • Yes American Kitchen:

Living room

  • No Fireplace:
  • Yes Sofa Bed:
  • Yes Table & Chairs:

Outside

  • No Private Beach:
  • No Barbecue:
  • No Sauna:
  • No Garden:
  • No Shared Bathroom:
  • No Spa / Jacuzzi:
  • No Swimming Pool:
  • Yes Lift / Elevator:
  • No Disabled Facilities:
  • No Tennis Court:
  • No Terrace:
  • No Parking:
  • No Pets Welcome:

Rooms

  • No Safe:
  • No Sea View:
  • No Central Heating:
  • No City View:
  • No Daily Cleaning:
  • Yes Air Conditioning:
  • No DVD/Music Collection:
  • No Ensuite Bathroom:
  • Yes Balcony:

Additional information

Board Basis:
Accommodation Only
Welcome pack:
A basket in the living room containing: local information and leaflets, best places to visit, practical tips for getting around. Manuals/user guides for appliances.
Breakfast:
No
Lunch:
No
Diner:
No
Traveller

Review - Hugo Park 103 Apartment