L Esquerade Apartment 6 Castillon
Official Contact Details - L Esquerade Apartment 6Phone: 0033 (0)5 61 89 55 7
Lovely new and spacious apartment near Bagneres de Luchon. South facing terrace with garden furniture plus balcony. Sleeps up to 6 plus baby. Ideal for skiing, cycling, walking and other activities
- Price from 50 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
Lovely new, spacious apartment in what was Hotel L'Esquerade, recently converted.
The apartment is 61 square meters with a large lounge dining room with two french windows opening on to the balcony and south facing terrace
Separate new fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge, oven, washing machine.
Pretty double bedroom with french windows opening on to the balcony with fantastic views and an en-suite shower room and w.c.
Twin bedroom with two single beds and a separate shower room and separate w.c. in hall.
There are two single sofa beds in the lounge.
Suitable for guests with limited mobility as the entrance is on the ground floor. Built on a hill so the terrace is on the second floor offering lovely views.
Outstanding views of the mountains and countryside.
Car park available for guests.
Ideally situated placed 10 minutes from two ski resorts, Superbagneres and Peyregudes.
Only 10 minute car ride into Bagneres de Luchon the 'Queen of the Pyrenees' but far enough away to have peace and tranquility.
Just off the Col de Peyresourde, a favourite with the Tour de France.
Near lakes, thermes, walks and lovely villages to visit. So great for skiing, walking, cycling, fishing, relaxing, thermes, golf, horse-riding, parascending, rafting and much more.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 50 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 70 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 300 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 525 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
This area is superb. The views are outstanding, the mountains majestic and the activities abound.
Skiers have a choice of two resorts within 10 minutes.
Walkers, just step out of the door.
Cyclists, you are immediately on one of the favourite Tour de France cols.
Not overlooked, peaceful and tranquil yet within close proximity to Bagneres de Luchon.
- Col de Peyresourde, 31110, Castillon, France
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, mountainside, near biking trails, near fishing area, near golf course, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near ski area, near tennis courts, near walking trails, near water sports, rural, village!
Amenities & services
Everything you need is contained within the apartment for an enjoyable holiday.
Plus TV wtih DVD/Video player and selection of DVDs for guest use.
CD player with selection of CDs for guest use
The views from every room and window are just superb, the air is clear and the terrace is south facing catching the sun all day.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 2
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - L Esquerade Apartment 6
L Esquerade Apartment 6 - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.