Gites de Cabardes Vacation Home Carcassonne
Official Contact Details - Gites de CabardesPhone: 0033468240823
Gite with pool Carcassonne: You'll love this smart gite (2 bedrooms) with pool in wild, unpackaged countryside 8 kms from Carcassonne. Nice atmosphere!! Ryanair fly into Carcassonne.
- Price from 260 EUR / Week / Per unit
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/29/2010
This is your property ?
}Please send us an email and we'll send you the link to our website for much more info, photos and details.
Located on the edge of the village, a MUST for short breaks or just a great holiday.
For SUMMER HOLIDAYS: sun loungers, tables and chairs and barbeques and of course the POOL.
For WINTER HOLIDAYS: bright and sunny, fully centrally heated, you can even eat outside on the sheltered terrace (gites 1 and 2) most of the year round.
The gites are FULLY EQUIPPED - from dishwasher -(very important) - microwave, freezer, washing machine etc).
They are very FUNCTIONNAL, are LIGHT AND SUNNY and have been carefully decorated with antique furniture and colourful fittings. Each gite has a comfortable sofa-bed (sleeps 2).
French doors open directly onto the gites with terrace, where there is table and chairs.
I can also provide addresses of restaurants, vineyards, nightclubs... off the tourist track and known only to the locals.
We like to be helpful but are not intrusive!!
Cot and high chair as well as fold up bed available on request.
Ryanair fly direct into Carcassonne
From October 09 to 30 January 10 (except 19/12/09 - 2/01/10) gite 4/6 pers =300 euros/week
Please send us an email and we'll send you the link to our website for much more info, photos and details.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 260 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1060 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
VENTENAC-CABARDES is in the heart of the Languedoc, and just 5 miles from Carcassonne.
The village is very typical with its chateau, narrow shaded streets and mediaeval church and has it's village shop cum tobacconist cum baker (open everyday) and tennis court, as well as vineyards.
Go wine tasting in the many local vinyards, eat out in the shade of the plane trees and discover the colourful LOCAL GASTRONOMY...
Or you might prefer walking or cycling and picnicking in the WONDERFUL CONTRASTS offered by the LANDSCAPES.
Spend the day on the beach and swim in the warm waters of the Med, just an hour's drive away.
For those who wish to go further afield - a two hour drive away - spend a day in SPAIN or or for a little retail therapy, take advantage of duty-free shopping in Andorra.
- 5 rue des, carcassonne ventenac, 11610, Carcassonne, France
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near water sports, rural, village!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Gites de Cabardes
Gites de Cabardes - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.