Montplaisir Le Carignan Vacation Home Beziers
Official Contact Details - Montplaisir Le CarignanPhone: 00 33 (0)467905232
House with character near Béziers, for big family with pool.
- Price from 1172 EUR / Week
- Capacity up to 12 people
- 6 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 01/15/2008
This is your property ?
In South of France, in the heart of sunny Languedoc wine country (Herault department),
with an unrestricted view upon the Beziers cathedral, 5 minutes far from the beaches, the " Domaine de Montplaisir " welcomes you into its 5 houses "le Chardonnay", "le Sauvignon", "le Cabernet", "la Syrah" and "le Merlot".
The house (218 m²) (it brings together Merlot and Syrah) can accommodate up to 12 persons.
Its pool is private.
- Living-room, dining-room and fully-equipped kitchen, toilet.
- One double bedroom with private bathroom (shower, wash-basin, toilet).
- One bedroom with 2 single beds with wash-basin.
- One bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Bathroom (bath tub, wash-basin, toilet).
You'll find all the modern conveniences, dish-washer, washing-machine, microwaves, iron, fridge-freezer.
The house linen is entirely provided (bed sheets, towels, dish towels and table-cloth).
Second Floor :
- One double bedroom with private bathroom (bath tub, toilet).
- Two bedrooms with 2 single beds and private shower-room (shower, wash-basin, toilet).
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1172 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 2970 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
From Montplaisir, you'll be able to enjoy all sorts of activities, musical, cultural, sportive or recreational
Each year, in July and August, many concerts and shows are organized in Béziers and its region.
You'll be able to visit Beziers'old areas; Pézenas, (18th c.), where Moliere spent long periods of time; severals abbeys, particularly the most impressive ones, Valmagne and Fontfroide.
The tour of Montpellier, Sète, birthplace of G. Brassens are a must-see.
Don't miss out the medieval cities of Carcassonne (Aude department) and Aigues-Mortes in Camargue.
In the Aude department, you'll discover the cathars castles. And don't forget the "Canal du Midi", Unesco world heritage site.
Many tracks in the Cevennes mountains are nearby (Heric gorges) ; canoe-kayak on the Orb, tennis, horseback riding, golf are also possible.
The Beziers bullfighting arenas, in the summer, organizes many different shows as well as the famous FERIA with its " corridas " (bullfighting).
Moreover, the region offers numerous gastronomic restaurants as well as wine-tasting at the wine-maker's cellars.
- route de Saint Pons, BP 4216, 34544, Beziers, France
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near cultural interest, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near walking trails, rural!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Single beds: 8
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 2
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
Review - Montplaisir Le Carignan
Montplaisir Le Carignan - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.