Hotel Casa Antigua Bed & Breakfast Antigua Guatemala
Official Contact Details - Hotel Casa AntiguaPhone: +502-7832-9090 Fax: +502-7832-9191
Historical property in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala, only a 2 minute walk from central park in a very safe and tranquil location, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. We offer all private rooms w/bath, 24hr hot wa
- Price from 59 USD / Day
- & 1 bathroom
Last updated: 12/07/2009
This is your property ?
HOTEL CASA ANTIGUA is in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We are only a 2 minute walk from central park in a very safe and tranquil location in the heart of Antigua. Our location is close to all the important sites of our beautiful city, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable.
• 22 room historical property, all with private bath & cable TV
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickup for $37
• A free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free WI-FI & high speed internet terminals
• Free coffee
• Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($5/person)
• Large fully equipped shared kitchen for your use
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• 3 gardens, all with fountains and setting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
• Large rooftop terrace with great views
• Meeting places for large groups or seminars
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
We offer 22 very comfortable and clean rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture and fabrics, and many antiques with lots of history. All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi and new anti-stress beds. There are many antique items dating back several hundred years.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37. Please send us an email at hotelcasa-antigua@hotmail with your arrival time, flight #, airline name and from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hours in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars and Quetzales. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 59 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 99 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
HOTEL CASA ANTIGUA is a great location in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We are only one short block from central park, allowing you to be close to the most important sites and shopping. Hotel Casa Antigua is in a very safe and tranquil location in the heart of Antigua, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. We offer a nice, safe and relaxing stay for groups or individuals. Our address is 3rd Calle Poniente #5, 1 block northwest of the central park.
We are very centrally located. There are many good restaurants and shopping areas within a 2 minute walk, and the beautiful central park is also only a 2 minute walk. This is one of the many reasons Antigua is so nice, you can walk anywhere in just a few minutes.
The hotel is a historical home. Some parts were built over 200 years ago, while other more recent, but all was remodeled in 2009 with modern conveniences while keeping the colonial feel. We are located around the corner from the central park, only a 2 minute walk.
- 3rd Calle Poniente #5, Antigua Guatemala, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Amenities & services
We offer single, double, triple or quad rooms. 22 rooms, all with private bath and cable TV. There are many elegant antique items in the rooms, such as a bed made for King Mosquitia of Nicaragua in the 1800’s and one of the original chandeliers of the Cathedral of Antigua.
All rooms are private with comfy beds (all anti-stress mattresses), lots of bright Guatemalan colors and lots of light. All rooms have closets for hanging your clothing. All have handmade writing desk and chairs, night stands, head boards, iron forged lamps and windows with lots of natural light.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 1
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Hotel Casa Antigua
Hotel Casa Antigua - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.