Hotel Casa del Parque Bed & Breakfast Antigua
Official Contact Details - Hotel Casa del ParquePhone: +502-7832-0961 Fax: +502-7832-3709
Beautiful 4-star hotel in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala, only a few steps from central park in a very safe and tranquil location, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. We offer 16 rooms w/bath, cable TV, free WI-FI
- Price from 90 USD / Day
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
Last updated: 12/07/2009
This is your property ?
HOTEL CASA del Parque is in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We are only footsteps from central park in a very safe and tranquil location in the heart of Antigua. Our location is close to all the important sites of our beautiful city, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable.
• 16 room 4-star property, all with private bath & cable TV
• 9 larger suites, all with private bath & cable TV
• Swimming pool
• Massages offered
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickup for $37
• A free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free WI-FI & high speed internet terminals
• Free breakfast
• Free coffee
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• 3 gardens, all with fountains and setting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
• Large rooftop terrace with great views
• Meeting places for large groups or seminars
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
We offer 25 very comfortable and clean rooms, all with beautiful hand-made Guatemalan typical furniture and fabrics. All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi and new anti-stress beds. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi are heated.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37. Please send us an email at hotelcasadelparque@hotmail with your arrival time, flight #, airline name and from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hours in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars and Quetzales. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 90 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 145 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
HOTEL CASA de Parque is a great location in the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We are only footsteps from central park, allowing you to be close to all the important sites and shopping. Hotel Casa de Parque is in a very safe and tranquil location in the heart of Antigua, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. We offer a 4-star hotel with 5-star service, for groups or individuals. Our address is 4th Ave Norte #5, 200-ft north of the central park.
We are as centrally located as you get. There are many good restaurants and shopping areas within a 2 minute walk, and the beautiful central park is also only a 30 second walk. This is one of the many reasons Antigua is so nice, you can walk anywhere in just a few minutes.
The hotel was built as Hotel Casa Azul in 1999. We acquired the property, remodeled it in Nov 2009, and renamed it Hotel Casa del Parque for its closeness Antigua’s beautiful central park.
- 4th Ave Norte #5, Antigua, Guatemala
Amenities & services
We offer single, double, triple or quad rooms. All 16 rooms, come with private bath and cable TV, and either have views of a garden or volcanoes. The 2nd floor rooms have volcano views, while the 1st floor rooms are just as nice but with garden views and a bit more economical.
All rooms are private with comfy beds (all anti-stress mattresses), lots of bright Guatemalan colors and lots of light. All rooms have closets for hanging or folding clothes. All have handmade writing desk and chairs, night stands, head boards, iron forged lamps and windows with lots of natural light. All have easy access to the gardens or pool area.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 1
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Hotel Casa del Parque
Hotel Casa del Parque - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.