Tha Lane Bay Villa Krabi
Official Contact Details - Tha Lane Bay VillaPhone: +66846990154
Luxury Beach Front Thai Style Villa; Private Pool.
The site affords extensive views to the myriad limestone islands of Phang Na Bay.
Four en-suite beds rooms; fully service, cook & maid included
- Price from 13150 THB / Day / Per unit
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 10/06/2010
This is your property ?
Tha Lane Bay Villa is one of 4 villas designed in traditional Thai style with a private swimming pool for each of them and 4 en suite bedrooms, facing the Andaman Sea. Located south of Thailand 22 miles (35 Km) from KRABI airport, these 2476 sq ft (230 m2) villas are surrounded by unspoiled beaches on famous islands.
Located on Phang Nga Bay; a protected area, which was not at all damaged by the Tsunami.
It is one of the 3 most famous bays in the world with Rio De Janeiro Bay ( Brazil ) and Ha Long Bay ( Viet Nam )
Enjoy swimming, diving, fishing, kayaking in emerald waters. Pure leisure in natural tropical evergreen forest dominated by Limestone Mountains.
It's an ideal hideaway for couples and family who wish to relax and enjoy exceptional scenery with the entire modern amenity.
'The villa stands at 15 meters from the sea, on a 4,600 m2 private plot of land, with large garden and 45 meters sea frontage.
The villa has an impressive sea views from all the rooms.
The villa has a large private swimming pool surrounded by all the rooms.
The villa has been designed in modern Thai style built with 3 separate households connected by inner courtyard.
The villa can welcome comfortably 8 guests which total living area 230 m2 (273 sq yd)
One Living room and dining room with American kitchen
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 13150 THB
- Highest Daily Price:
- 17430 THB
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 92000 THB
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 122000 THB
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
It's located near KRABI in southern Thailand
- Krabi Airport= 35 KM ( 22 miles)
- Ao Nang 30 KM (19 miles)
- Phuket Airport = 155 KM ( 96 miles)
- Bangkok by car= 814 KM (508 miles)
- Phuket by sea= 60 KM ( 38 miles)
- Kho Phi Phi by sea = 36 KM ( 22 miles)
- Kho Lanta by sea= 48 KM ( 30 miles)
- 212/213/3 Moo 2, Tha Lane,Tambon Khaothong, Muang District,, 81000, Krabi, Thailand
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, kayaking, mountainside, near diving spot, near fishing area, near the beach, near water sports, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
All the service in a private area.
The three Tha Lane Bay Villa staff lives in the reception bungalow:
Khun Adirake, the villa manager; Khun Narumol, his wife; and an assistant.
Khun Adirake and Khun Narumol can speak English.
They offer you the full time exclusive services throughout your stay:
- House cleaning service, gardening and swimming-pool maintenance.
- Personalized menu (you choose your meals and Khun Narumol will buy the food and cook it for you, you can also order a picnic for an island trip)
- Waitress services.
A customized service
The three Tha Lane Bay Villa staffs are always ready to serve you and customize your wonderful vacation, either relaxing in Tha lane Bay Villa or enjoying outdoor activities.
Depending on your desire, Khun Adirek can also be your tourists guide, your interpreter, your chauffer.
He'll take you in Krabi or in Ao Nang, only 30 minutes drive away from the villa. You can enjoy eating or drinking at the restaurants and pubs, shopping at the local market and discovering regional products.
In addition he'll come with you to the island and organize your picnic.
He can also organize your fishing party or perhaps you would like to go to the fisherman's house at a nearby village with him. There you can buy an abundance of fresh seafood such as crabs, squid, rock lobsters, prawns, and fish. The Tha Lane Bay Villa' staff will prepare tasty BBQ buffet for you with special Thai sauces.
If you would like to have better understanding of traditional Thai food, the staff is ready to show you to prepare the dishes many which are considered the most delicious in the world.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 3
- Baby cots: 2
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Board Basis:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Welcome pack:
- Staying in Tha Lane Bay Villa means to enjoy a Thai style life in a private house with hotel and restaurant comfort.
- Extra meal info:
- Tha Lane Bay Villa is a luxury villa serviced villa. The villa has 3 full time staff in the duties of guest relations, maid, cooking, maintenance and security. The breakfast are included on the price.
Review - Tha Lane Bay Villa
Tha Lane Bay Villa - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.