Ben Guest House & Restaurant Chiang Mai
Official Contact Details - Ben Guest House & RestaurantPhone: 66 53 244103 Fax: 66 53 244103
Your Home away from home in Thailand
- Price from 200 THB / Day
- 16 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 10/28/2007
This is your property ?
Ben Guest House is your 'home away from home' in Thailand.
Save, Clean, Comfortable and family atmosphere.
Ben Guest House in your best choice to have a great time in Chiang Mai. Feel at home in our nice, clean and cozy rooms with private hot and cold shower and own toilet. We are situated near local Thai and Western markets, the night Market and the new center of town. Enjoy delicious Thai food at our garden restaurant with special cool drinks and fruit shakes.
We offer trekking from 1-3 days ( our 2 & 3 days trek is going into 2 National Parks in the North of Chiang Mai, near Pai), Our cooking school is inside the rural village surrounded with Thai ingredient and herbs garden, day tours and sightseeing. We also provide a host of travel information and included services free.
New trip to Laos is available now ! One day deluxe cruise from the border to Luang Prabang (The world heritage city ) you save one day, comfortable boat along Mae Khong river.
We are registered with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and our Adventure company is also registered with TAT license No. 23-0551
***New promotion during June till October 07.
- Free internet.
- Free Tea or Coffee from 7 am. - 11 am.
- Bicycle free use
- Wireless ADSL internet
Why you should stay and be our guest.
* Nice, Clean rooms and homely atmosphere.
* Safe and Quiet place.
* Reasonable priced room and food.
* Near Tourist Office (TAT)
* Only 10 minutes walk to the Night Market and local market
* Good tasting healthy food.
* Relax in a beautiful garden.
* Lots of reliable travel info.
* Trekking and sight seeing center with free information and map.
* Special trip with us every weekend.
* Courteous, Friendly and Helpful staff.
* Book exchange can be done.
* Management has over 20 years Experience in the tourism and guest house business.
* Recommended in all travel guide books.
* Free pick up from train or bus station or airport (Please arrange 1 day in advance)
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 200 THB
- Highest Daily Price:
- 300 THB
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
We are located just east of the Ping River near TAT office. We are close to Chiang Mai Train station (5 minutes), Arcade Bus station (10 minutes) and Chiang Mai International Airport (20 minutes). Ask Tuk-Tuk driver or Red-taxi Driver to take you to 'Ben Guest House'.
Ben Guesthouse in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Asia
4/4,4/11 Chiangmai-Lamphun Rd., Soi 2, Watkate, Mu
- 4/4, 4/11 Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd., Soi 2, 50000, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Accommodation located in:
- leisure area, near cultural interest, near golf course, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tourism authority of thailand (tat) office, town!
Amenities & services
We provides Single, Twin, Double and Triple room with Ceiling Fan, Hot/Cold Shower, private Bathroom. Linin and Toilet paper also in the room.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 16
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Ben Guest House & Restaurant
Ben Guest House & Restaurant - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.