Hidden Hills at Nellys Place Vacation Home Palawan
Official Contact Details - Hidden Hills at Nellys PlacePhone: 0063 921 6511888 Fax: 0063 2 584 8495
A 20,355 sqm private farm property with a spacious lovely rustic contemporary villa on the hilltop; a wrap-around verandah / roof deck offers breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view.. simply amazing!
- Price from 155 USD / Day / Per unit
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 05/21/2012
This is your property ?
This spacious, rustic contemporary, self-catering, vacation home beautifully sits
on top of a hill while gracefully blends with the hills' natural contour.
Privately tucked and hidden inside a 20,355 square meters private farm property,
hence, it's fondly called the Hidden Hills.
Originally intended as a private vacation home' friendly owners recently decided to share this home to fellow travelers /vacationers' built by travelers for travelers'
'.getting away from the fuss & monotony of staying in busy crammed hotels'.
'this vacation home offers the comfort & privacy of
your very own home away from home'
A long winding river-stone path that weaves thru a plantation creates mystery & drama as it leads you to a surprising three beautiful hills inside. Two mini hills stand side-by-side and a taller one where your vacation home sits is right in the middle.
The split-level villa consists of a spacious open plan living & dining area
'high ceiling, generous windows, an artistic powder room'
A contoured few steps down is a well-equipped kitchen, pantry & a wine cellar.
A feature Mediterranean staircase leads you to a sky view roofed sun well that naturally lights most of the house '
A cozy spacious masters' bedroom has it's own verandah and a guests' room that also doubles as a study or a quiet reading nook '.a sliding door opens to a shared
very spacious en-suite zen inspired bathroom.
Circular staircase in solid wood planks leads to a roof-top wrap-around verandah
that offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view!
A glimpse of the city can be seen from afar, Mt. Salakot , the highest mountain peak in Puerto Princesa dominates the landscape in good weather, the Puerto Bay,
a nearby forest , a sea view (when the tall trees are trimmed),
buffalos passing by the country road 'endless hills & greens...
You may also chance on a rainbow'
Precious fresh air is a definite treat!
Re-discover life's simple pleasures'
Relax & de-stress'
Heal your body & soul'
Remember what it's like to be free of life's demands brought by
modernization & commercialization.
Re-establish links with your inner peace'
Spend quality time & bond with your family'
Re-charge' re-fresh' live again!!
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 155 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 155 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 775 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 930 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The vacation home is located in the quiet& green neighborhood of Luzviminda, Puerto Princesa, Palawan. A 45 minutes scenic drive from the airport & town proper.
- Luzviminda, Puerto Princesa, 5300, Palawan, Philippines
- Accommodation located in:
- ample gardens & farm, countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near a fish port, near fishing area, plantations, forest, open fields, hills & greens, private farm, village!
Amenities & services
The villa is self catering. Though your personal caretaker will be glad to assist with your cooking or if you'd like to prepare your barbecue.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 2
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Board Basis:
- Accommodation Only
- Welcome pack:
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea / FREE Mineral Drinking Water / Bread / Butter / Jam / or special cookies Welcome Drinks / Eat-All-U-Can Fruits & Veggies from the farm! Bottle of wine (optional for couples) Personalized Towels & Robes (on request with your n
- Extra meal info:
- Self-Catering.. (a stop at the supermarket is advised on arrival before heading home)Home-Cooked Meals can be arranged (@ add-on cost)Caretaker Assistance Available
Review - Hidden Hills at Nellys Place
Hidden Hills at Nellys Place - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.