Greenbelt Parkplace 48 sqm real 1BR condo on 29th floor Makati City
Official Contact Details - Greenbelt Parkplace 48 sqm real 1BR condo on 29th floorPhone: +63 2 285 22 91
Fully furnished, 48 sq meter (517 sq ft), 1 large bedroom, fully equipped kitchen with a large living and dining area. Corner unit with windows on all 3 sides. Spectacular view from the 29th floor
- Price from 18000 PHP / Week / Per unit
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/23/2010
This is your property ?
Minimum rent is 2 weeks. We do not accept clients with infants
In the heart of modern Makati, is this new executive condo unit located on the 29th floor ...the view of Manila Bay and Makati business district is spectacular!
The unit is a real One-bedroom 48 sq m. ( 517 sq ft) apartment. Furnished and the decor is of European taste.
Greenbelt Parkplace is the newest highrise luxury condo in Makati. It is located 5 minutes walk to Greenbelt, with full modern amenities: 24h security, 25 m pool, gym & sauna, cable network, games and function room, Video phone directly to the main lobby.
Telephone and Internet DSL services are available.
Weekly rate is 18,000 Php (+ 1 week deposit required).
MINIMUM rent is 2 weeks, email me for the availability and booking
Monthly rate is 61,000 Php (+ 1 month deposit required).
Payment Method : PayPal, Cash or Bank-to-Bank transfer
1) Is there a phone in the unit? If yes, is it included in the rent or if not, how much is the fee for the phone for the month?
- yes, there is a phone and an internet connection ( no PC) , Monthly Basic rate is 1,299.00 phone line + Internet DSL service. Free Local calls in metro manila is included in the monthly fee.
2) Does the unit have its own meter for electricity and water? Or we will be charged a flat fee for both? Can you give an approximate amount if we're renting for a month?
- yes , the electric and water meters will be reset when you move in. Monthly bill for 2 person for electricity and water is aprox= Php 3,000
3) Is there public parking close to the condo?
4) What are the conditions for lease, and if we agree on your conditions, what is the total for a month's lease? How do we pay?
-monthly rate is 61,000 Php
Terms of payment is cash or money transfer. The electricity is not included in the weekly rate. We require a 1 month deposit + rent , this deposit will be returned to you after check-out ( -minus bills or possible damage incurred). The associations dues Php 3,360 is paid by the tenant for monthly rents.
5) what is the address of the condominium? Can you provide a link for a map?
- address : Unit 29Q, Grennbelt Parkplace 112 Carlos Palanca St Legaspi Village Makati
6) We are a couple and what size is the bed?
- King size bed, you can sleep 3 person in it. A sofa bed is in the living room.
No smoking and no pets Allowed
The unit is not a service apartment therefore we do not have airport pickup. Cleaning services can be arranged by us or at the lobby.
Cancellations and Refunds
If booking is canceled the Deposit is not refundable.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 18000 PHP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 18000 PHP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Makati business and cultural district. 5 minutes walk to Greenbelt shopping area. 10 minutes walk to Ayala museum.
Very close to restaurants, groceries, churches and schools. Just a few steps away from Legaspi Village weekend market.
- unit 29 Q Greenbelt Parkplace, 112 Carlos Palanca St, 1200, Makati City, Philippines
- Accommodation located in:
- business district, city, leisure area, near cultural interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area!
Amenities & services
Equipped with everything to assure your comfortable stay. You can host dinner to 6 persons and all your dining needs are met.
Cooking utilities, crockery, cutlery, glassware, sandwich maker, microwave oven, a rice cooker.
This condo have 2 air-conditioning, one in the bedroom and in the living room, a cable television, DVD player and books.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Greenbelt Parkplace 48 sqm real 1BR condo on 29th floor
- Age Group: 1825
- From: Australia
- Traveller type: Young & Single
- Age Group: 5160
- From: France
- Traveller type: Luxury Traveller
Greenbelt Parkplace 48 sqm real 1BR condo on 29th floor - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.