Rugosa Cottage Homestay Bed and Breakfast Dunedin
Official Contact Details - Rugosa Cottage Homestay Bed and BreakfastPhone: 03 4781076
Scenic Otago Peninsula.
Popular romantic retreat ,which provides Bed and Breakfast in a homestay situation and self contained accommodation.
Nestled in a garden setting of roses.
- Price from 145 NZD / Day
- 2 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 08/20/2008
This is your property ?
Portobello and Otago Peninsula Bed and Breakfast/ Homestay.
Enjoy luxury Bed and Breakfast at Rugosa cottage and The Seafarers cottage
in the heart of Portobello a small coastal village .
We are situated on the Otago Peninsula, a
25 mins drive from Dunedin City.
Charming character cottages providing a home away from home for the descerning traveler.
Large private Double rooms with ensuite bathrooms .
Panoramic views of the sea and the hills of the Otago Peninsula.
Our gardens are popular for small weddings
A favourite honeymoon spot.
Dunedin offers many wonderfull attractions and acivities our own Larnach Castle ,is just up above us .
The city has our famous Cadbury Chocolate factory and Speights Brewery, or enjoy a Train ride on the Taieri Gorge " one of the worlds great train rides".
Royal Albatross, Yellow Eyed Penguin tours and other Wildlife attractions 20 mins away here on the Otago Peninsula.
We recomend "The Elm Wildlife Tour and Kayak around the Otago Peninsula with Wild Earth Adventure, with experienced tour guides.
Resturants 1908 , cafes , Hotel 1 mins walk from cottages.
What some of our guests have to say.
"The pearl in New Zealands crown"
"Charming would be the best way to describe this oasis , a pure feast for the eye and sences.No detail left untouched and the most amazing hostess we have ever experienced. We will be back."
" What a fantastic location beautifull gardens & house full of character and style,loved the cats and Annes Designer Hats.
"This amazing lifestyle property is for sale.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 145 NZD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 185 NZD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Situated 25 mins drive from Dunedin city, in Otago New Zealand
- 1 Beaconsfield road, 9001, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near the beach, near water sports, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 2... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
Review - Rugosa Cottage Homestay Bed and Breakfast
Rugosa Cottage Homestay Bed and Breakfast - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.