The Pushkar Bagh Resort Cottage
Official Contact Details - The Pushkar Bagh ResortPhone: 09414030669 Fax: -
The most luxurious resort in pushkar having luxury tents and cottages ,all are air conditioned and having the facilities of five star hotel.big pool and a restaurant covering 200 pax at a time.
- Price from 90 USD / Day
- Capacity up to 2 people
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
Last updated: 06/17/2008
This is your property ?
Set at outskirt of Holy place Pushkar. The Pushkar Bagh offering a rare opportunity to enjoy rajasthan's culture, custom & tradition. The resort lies in a large private site overlooking to the Fair (mela) ground and flanked by open fields and hills. A stay at the Pushkar Bagh is the perfect way to appreciate and respect the desert environment. This is the place for anyone who loves nature.
The Pushkar Bagh Provides every comfort the modern traveler could wish for; luxurious accommodation, mouth watering cuisine and an exclusive view of the mountain & desert. Throughout the resort atmosphere is relaxed and enchanting.
The Pushkar Bagh is an exceptional example of elegance and symmetry in Indian architecture of the last century. The entire Bagh is carved out of the famous pink sandstone of Jodhpur it exquisitely captures the romance and grace of a bygone era. The Pushkar Bagh courtyards are peaceful havens where guests can unwind for the day and spend the afternoon leisurely reading or relaxing while capturing the panoramic view of mountains and desert.
The Pushkar Bagh consists 25 well designed luxury cottage and 15 luxury Tents with stone constructed platforms with side walls & bathroom walls, The cottages & tents have been innovatively crafted using the traditional skills and crafts of Rajasthan. Each Tent has its personal breathtaking view of the desert and mountain. Architectural design gives a glimpse of royal bygone era of maharajas. It's unique location and personalized services will provide guests an unforgettable and everlasting moments in life.
Mehfil (Theme Dinner)
The Pushkar Bagh offers Mehfil (Theme Dinner)- At the open courtyard with building illumination. Men are provided with colorful turbans & women with colorful ethnic dress. Guests are greeted with garlands and the tikka ceremony is performed. Afterwards relax to the music of the folklore while you sip a gin based welcome drink. Guests are then directed towards the venue, followed by classical / Rajasthani dances, drinks can be ordered & served while dance performance is on. Thali dinner is served on bajots (low tables) Elaborate dinner menu including specialty Indian and mughalai preparations served by traditionally attired staff.
Pushkar Bagh Yoga & meditation:-
Yoga at Pushkar Bagh acquires a special meaning in the exquisite setting of the lush Pushkar Roses Garden. The Pushkar Bagh offers stunning panoramic locales for Yoga sessions, be it one-to-one or a group session. With breathtaking view at foothills of savitri temple and great Desert landscape. Yoga at Pushkar Bagh becomes a unique experience to rejuvenate your soul.
Discover optimum well being through a full menu of treatments at Pushkar Bagh Spa. Experience a renewal of energies, as well guide you on how to maximize your Spa experience. After a detailed consultation your personal guide will customize a program to help you achieve your health goals, manage stress, detoxify, cleanse and loss weight as well as other personal goal
Pushkar Bagh Safaris
Pushkar bagh safaris offer great outdoor adventure and a taste of the thar desert. Visitors can choose mountain hike and bike, camel and camel cart ride and jeep safaris to the local trible village's. elaborate customized safari itineraries, with over night camping can me made to suit individual requirements. Visitors can visit tribal village, see the great thar desert, wild life with local craftsman at work and enjoy the beautiful village life.
Distance and traveling time by road
1. Delhi Via Jaipur : 400km 6 hours
2. Jaipur via Ajmer : 150km 2 ½ hours
3. Jodhpur via Merta : 180km 3 hours
4. Bikaner via Nagour : 250km 5 hours
5. Udaipur via Ajmer : 300km 5 hours
6. Ranthambore via Tonk, Develi : 250km 5 hours
7. Kuchaman via Parbetsar : 145km 3 hours
8. Mandawa via Kuchaman : 275km 5 hours
9. Samode via Nawa : 270km 5 hours
The Pushkar bagh at a glimpse access
To get to The Pushkar bagh Resort you could fly directly to jaipur from Delhi or Mumbai or reach Ajmer by train, which has direct connections to Delhi, Mumbai and all major cities or by road.
Theme dinner at sand dunes
Day trip to Ajmer, Merta, Makrana,
Samber salt lake & kishangarh
Tariff off season
Effective from 1st April 2008 to 30th Sept -2008
Deluxe single cottage Rs.3000/-
Deluxe Double cottage Rs. 3500/-
Extra bed Rs. 1000/-
Room rates are inclusive of breakfast and all taxes.
Effective from 1st Oct 2008 to 05th Nov 08 & from 14th Nov 08 to
31st March -2009
Deluxe single cottage Rs.5500/-
Deluxe Double cottage Rs. 6500/-
Extra bed Rs. 1200/-
Room rates are inclusive of breakfast and all taxes.
Pushkar Fair Tariff
Effective from 06th Nov 08 to 14th Nov 08
Deluxe Single Rs.13450/-
Deluxe Double Rs.16000/-
Extra person in tent Rs. 4500/-
Room rates are inclusive of all three meals and camel or camel cart ride into the fair ground.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 90 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 125 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 75 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 100 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Motisar Road, village Ghenehera
Pushkar, Ajmer-302055 Rajasthan INDIA
- linkroad motisar, ganehera, 302055, Pushkar, India
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near walking trails, resort, suburb, temples and pushkar fair, town!
Amenities & services
Facilities & services
* 25 Luxurious cottages & 15 luxurious air conditioned Tents
* Surya Mahal: A multi cuisine tented restaurant
* Risala: round the clock coffee shop
* Nasha - Well stocked bar serving exotic cocktails.
* Ayush Pool, yoga, meditation N massage center.
* Conference facilities up to 50 people
* Book & craft shop
* Nature walking and jogging track
* Major credit card accepted
In House Services
* Same day Laundry & dry cleaning
* Doctor on call
* Foreign currency exchange
* Internet & fax facility
* Left luggage / storage facilities
* Travel aid
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 9
- Double beds: 9
- Baby cots: 3
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
Review - The Pushkar Bagh Resort
The Pushkar Bagh Resort - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.