Meera Holiday Home Villa Goa
Official Contact Details - Meera Holiday Home
Goa Holiday Villa.We are available in 2010.Goa Colva Beach Accommodation Rental. We are located right next to Colva Beach. We offer a Complete Villa rental.
- Price from 2600 INR / Day
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 01/18/2010
This is your property ?
WE STILL HAVE DATES IN 2010 AVAILABLE - PLEASE ENQUIRE VIA THE WEBSITE OR EMAIL SunshineGoa@ Hotmail.co.uk
We price in UK GB Pounds and Indian INR.
We are Central in Goa - with good links to North and South Goa - All Resorts, main attractions and the Capital Panjim. If required we are ideal for sightseeing, touring, shopping or you can just relax in the sun.
We are right by the Beach &. in the Sand Dunes.
In a secluded spot - with easy access to the centre of Colva.
About 10 good Restaurants, Bars and Beach Shacks very nearby.
We offer a top quality villa, good facilities and an excellent place to relax.
Superb Quality Goa Villa,
Right by Colva Beach - we are 100 metres from the Sand dunes.
Our two storey bungalow is comfortable, modern, yet very natural & probably the closest available to the beachside in the colva area.
Enjoy true goan hospitality with local bars and restaurants, breath-taking scenic sunset views and the daily sunshine. colva offers excellent value for money and there are certainly plenty of activities taking place or you can just lay in the sun and relax.
The bungalow is within 100 metres of the sand-dunes entering the famous colva beach. we are very close to quality restaurants and beach shacks that provide excellent value meals and drinks in a pleasant environment and usually sun-beds are provided free all day long.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 2600 INR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 5000 INR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 23995 INR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Beach side - 2 minutes onto the beach
A level walking distance to the main Colva Centre and local buses, taxis etc to take you further afield.
Local bars, beach shacks are easily located by Meera Holiday Homes.
You won't find any other Villa's so close to the beach.
- Colva Beach, Colva Beach , 403708, Goa, India
- Accommodation located in:
- beachside, coastal, countryside, leisure area, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near ski area, near the beach, near water sports, old town, resort, rural, town, village, website - sunshinegoa, website - sunshinegoa.com!
Amenities & services
The high Western standard specification includes:
Three luxury double bedrooms (two with personal balcony).
Two luxury fitted bathrooms with hot water shower and hand basin.
Luxury fitted kitchen with fridge and cooking facilities.
Lounge cum dining area.
All doors and windows finished in teak wood.
All main room flooring in marble.
Substantial first floor terrace - which is both private and safe to relax.
Ceiling fan and free standing fan. (both adjustable).
High level of security.
Patio furniture and sun bed.
Facilities are available for persons restricted to the ground floor only.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Meera Holiday Home
Meera Holiday Home - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.