Villa Afrikana Guest Suites Guest House Knysna
Official Contact Details - Villa Afrikana Guest SuitesPhone: +27 (0)44 382 4989
Situated in the town of Knysna, in the heart of the Garden Route. Villa Afrikana is perched high above the town overlooking the Knysna Heads and Lagoon
- Price from 1700 ZAR / Day / Per bedroom
- 6 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/11/2011
This is your property ?
The VillaWith its summery, gleaming white, the geometric architecture of Villa Afrikana is already quite a sight. The stylish interior is just as defined in the same perfect white. A modern, unpretentious interior gives the compact Villa Afrikana a surprisingly open feel to its rooms. Look out for the eye-catching artworks and cleverly placed objects. The attractive style encompasses a total of 5 suites and a small apartment in this Guest House / Bed & Breakfast in Knysna on the Garden Route.
The suites are wonderfully roomy and all have a fantastic view over the lagoon of Knsyna. Each also features a comfortably furnished and also very spacious luxury bathroom in cutting design with floor heating and double washbasin. Depending on which suite you choose, you'll be sleeping in a comfortable queen size or even king size double beds, all fitted with quality bedclothes and feather comforters and pillows. All the suites of this Guest House / Bed & Breakfast have a TV with DVD as well as tea and coffee makers. To add, the suites hold further surprises such as a fireplace, a hydro massage tub, a private balcony/terrace or a fully equipped kitchenette for instance. Personalized Bathroom Amenities, Hair Dryers, Bathrobes and Electronic Safes are also provided for each Suite for your enjoyment and comfort.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 1700 ZAR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 2300 ZAR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1700 ZAR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 2300 ZAR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per bedroom
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Villa Afrikana is located in one of the most charming, exclusive and yet vibrant neighborhoods of Knysna, next to a natural reserve and surrounded by indigenous trees and plants.
- 13 Watsonia Drive, Paradise, 6570, Knysna, South Africa
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, featherbed nature reserve, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, old town, town, waterfront!
Amenities & services
Enjoy the many in-suite amenities:
The finest bed linen
Feather & Down duvets and pillows
Hypoallergenic duvets and pillows on request.
Coffee/tea making facility
Wireless Broadband connectivity
Make Up Mirror
Personalized Bathroom Amenities
Enjoy the spacious and unpretentious setting of Villa Afrikana:
Indoor Guest Lounge with fire place.
Outdoor Guest Lounge with main deck overlooking the pool and lagoon.
Library and Reading Room adjacent to the Guest Lounge
Swimming pool with sun deck (unattended)
On-site secure parking is available
We regret to inform that:
Due to uneven terrain, Villa Afrikana is not suitable for physically challenged Guests
Complying with the law, smoking is only permitted in the balconies and outdoor public spaces.
In-suite Light Meals and Beverages selection is available in the privacy of your suite during most of the day and evening.
Braai packages if you decide to take advantage of our braai facilities.
Complimentary Breakfast served in the privacy of your suite.
Concierge Desk operated by your Hosts, to assist with private arrangements and provide local knowledge for:
Dinner at several very good restaurants nearby.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Villa Afrikana Guest Suites
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.