Villa Sunshine Guest House Cape Town
Official Contact Details - Villa Sunshine Guest HousePhone: +27 21 439 8224 Fax: +27 21 439 8219
Villa Sunshine, affordable luxury in prestigious Bantry Bay. Start your day with a dip in the large saltwater pool, enjoy an al fresco breakfast on the patio before exploring all the nearby attraction
- Price from 1000 ZAR / Day
- 7 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 09/07/2009
This is your property ?
Villa Sunshine is a classic Mediterranean Villa on the slopes of Prestigious Bantry Bay. An upmarket suburb on the Atlantic Seaboard with sweeping views of the sea below, and the majestic Lions Head above keeping a vigilant gaze over our guests.
This Cape Town Villa is a 5 minute drive from the famous V&A Waterfront
As well as Table Mountain, the Convention Centre and the bustling City.
Trendy Waterkant with its many bars and clubs is also just a few minutes away.
A leisurely stroll along the charming beachfront will get you to the famous
Beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
Just down the road you will find the bus stop and many shops and restaurants.
Every room is decorated with attention to detail and style. A home from home
with all the added comforts of an upmarket establishment.
Crisp linen and duvets, finest coffee, home baked biscuits, candles and
flowers add to the feeling of wellbeing. Each room also has a ceiling fan or heater for the Winter nights, a digital safe, wireless internet access and some snacks.
Enjoy your first of coffee cup on your own balcony overlooking the sea. Have a delicious
glass of Cape wine from our bar fridge and watch the sunset.
Telephone, Fan, and your own bathroom are a matter of course.
Why not enjoy a swim in our sparkling saltwater pool before sitting down
To a sumptuous breakfast on the large terrace or in the stylish breakfast room.
Villa Sunshine is owner managed and we know how precious your holiday
Is. We will gladly help you with your daily planning, choice of restaurants
And onward travels.
We look forward to your visit.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 1000 ZAR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 1450 ZAR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Bantry Bay and Sea Point are known for their near perfect climate and exclusive neighbourhoods. Sheltered by Signal Hill, this wind free area is perfect for long summer days and nights. The sparkling Atlantic at its feet and mighty Lions Head in the background make for a dramatic setting. Midway between the Waterfront and Camps Bay, we are very well situated for easy access to the amazing variety of leisure spots on the Atlantic seaboard, its world class restaurants and shopping centres. Clifton Beaches are within walking distance from the guesthouse and a 5 min drive from the apartments. The famous Seapoint promenade invites for an evening stroll to watch the sunset. Table Mountain, city centre, the Convention centre as well as the football stadium are all a 5 minute drive away.
- 1 Rochester Road, Bantry Bay, 8001, Cape Town, South Africa
- Accommodation located in:
- city, coastal, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, suburb, town, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
Sparkling Salt Water Swimming Pool,
Wireless Internet Access,
ADSL Internet Access,
Lounge with bar fridge for evening relaxation,
Knowledgeble staff to help plan a perfect holiday
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Villa Sunshine Guest House
Villa Sunshine Guest House - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.