The Rock at 2 Oceans Villa Cape Town
Official Contact Details - The Rock at 2 Oceans VillaPhone: 0027 21 789 2516 Fax: 0027 21 789 2516
Stylish, Upmarket, Luxurious! Great sea/ mountain views, pool. Walk to beach/ town. Private , secure - the perfect base to explore Cape Town. Rent with Apartment and sleep 10,4 star/ AA Superior.
- Price from 1500 ZAR / Day
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 09/17/2007
This is your property ?
Brand new luxurious double storey home with own separate entrance and automated garage. Breathtaking sea and mountain views from airy kitchen and living areas. Fabulous private upstairs deck perfect for whale-watching in spring and early summer. Entertainers dream with the focus on indoor/ outdoor living, with a further sheltered barbeque area in the enclosed back garden.
Entrance with Reception Lounge - double spleeper couch with folding doors opening onto stunning pool and entertainment area with barbeque, sunloungers and
Bed 1: En-suite with two single beds; built-in cupboards; dressing table; spa- shower, basin and wc.
Large open living room and dining area with a cosy fireplace and folding doors opening onto an entertainment deck.
Open plan kitchen: with entertainment island, leading to a sheltered couryard. Fully fitted.
Private courtyard: with barbeque, 10 seater patio set and umbrella.
Scullery: with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bed 2: En-suite with sleigh queen sized bed; private patio, dressing table, spa-shower, sunken bath, double basin, wc and walk-in cupboard.
Bed 3: Two single beds, dressing table and clothing rail.
Bathroom: with shower, basin, bath and wc.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 1500 ZAR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Centrally situated and against the Fish Hoek mountain lies The Rock @ 2 Oceans. Watch the whales from the patio (in Spring) or take a 7 minute walk down to the shops, restaurants and the beach. Enjoy the surf and beautiful white sandy beaches.
Children can swim and play to their hearts' content in the sheltered children's playground while you enjoy of the finest seafood at one of the charming beach restaurants.
Renowned for its hospitality and friendliness, Fish Hoek also offers excellent sporting facilities including a well established sports clubs, golf, bowls and tennis.A Nature Lover's Paradise with mountain trails for all levels of experience.You can follow the famous Jaeger Walk along the False Bay or climb up to Peers Cave and treasure the breathtaking view across both oceans.
- 133 Highwa, Fish Hoek, 7975, Cape Town, South Africa
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, town, village, wine routes!
Amenities & services
Entertainment area, pool, 2 barbeque areas, fully equiped and fitted kitchen, sunloungers and umbrellas. Large private view deck. Walking distance to beach and shops. Close to many attractions and fantastic base to explore Western Cape.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Board Basis:
- Accommodation Only
- Welcome pack:
- Tea, Coffee, Condiments, Fruit Basket.
- Extra meal info:
- Breakfast Basket can be delivered to your doorstep:
Quiche Breakfast ( R 40 p/p) - quiche of your choice, croissant, cream cheese, butter,jam, fruit juice
Continental Breakfast (R 50 p/p) - bread, croissant, selection of cheese and smoked meats, sweet chilli, fig pate, butter, jams and fruit juice
Health Breakfast ( R 40 p/p) - muesli, yoghurt, fruit, croissant, cheese, smoked ham or salmon, butter, jams, honey and fruit juice
Kiddies Breakfast ( R 20 p/p) - Kellogs breakfast, yoghurt, cookie and fruit juice Bread, Cheese, Milk and Juice ( R 10 p/p)
Review - The Rock at 2 Oceans Villa
The Rock at 2 Oceans Villa - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.