40 Winks Guest House Green Point Cape Town
Official Contact Details - 40 Winks Guest House Green PointPhone: 27 21 434 7936 Fax: 27 21 434 7988
40 Winks is your African dream....... and our pleasure..... Nestled under Signal Hill, 4-star graded guesthouse built on old-fashioned ideals,modern age comforts, quality service, affordable luxury
- Price from 325 ZAR / Day
- 16 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 05/09/2008
This is your property ?
40 Winks is your African dream....... and our pleasure.....
40 Winks Guest House Green Point, Cape Town, is a four star graded guesthouse built on old-fashioned ideals and modern age comforts where we believe in quality service, affordable luxury accommodation and delicious breakfast buffet, the perfect accommodation venue for your needs.
Luxury en-suite rooms are equipped with items that will help ensure a luxurious and pampered stay. Air-con, mini-bar, coffee/tea facilities, safe, hi-fi, hairdryer, TV/MNET/DSTV (selected channels) are all standard.
A unique destination, nestled under Signal Hill, within walking distance to Green Point Stadium, V&A Waterfront, City Centre, Virgin Active Gym, beaches and promenade. Central to Table Mountain, Robben Island, Constantia and Cape Winelands, Cape Point, Kirstenbosch, Cape Peninsula, Chapman's Peak, Hout Bay and 45 mins from Cape Town International Airport.
Luxury serviced en-suite accommodation (Shower only)
Continental Breakfast Buffet included in accommodation rate
Hot breakfast optional additional extra (for own account)
Garden and sparkling swimming pool.
WI-FI Skyrove Hot-Spot (24/7)
Secure onsite parking available.
German and English spoken.
We look forward to your very earliest response and welcoming you to the Mother City at 40 Winks soon.......
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 325 ZAR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 525 ZAR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 2275 ZAR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 3675 ZAR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
What to do in Cape Town when visiting 40 Winks
- Visit V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Castle of Good Hope, District Six, Bo-Kaap.
- Hike and Walk up Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Lions Head
- Tour the world famous Cape Winelands, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Go Whale Watching and Shark Diving in Hermanus and Gansbaai (1 hour up the East Coast)
- Relax in the sun on internationally acclaimed Camps Bay, Llundudno, Hout Bay, Sandy Bay beaches
Directions to 40 Winks Guest House from the N2(and the airport)
From the Airport, take the N2 Freeway towards Cape Town. Stay on the N2
Once you enter Cape Town, take the Strand Street turn-off. Follow the road, until it becomes High Level Road, and once you reach Greenpoint, turn right into St. Georges Road. At the bottom of St. Georges turn left into Ravenscraig. 40 Winks is on your right.
From the N1
Stay on the N1 until you reach Cape Town. Turn right at the third set of traffic lights (Somerset Road). Follow the road, until you reach St. Georges Road. Turn left into St. Georges. Your first right is Ravenscraig Road. 40 Winks is at No.2.
- 2 Ravenscraig Rd, Green Point, 8005, Cape Town, South Africa
- Accommodation located in:
- city, coastal, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near golf course, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, suburb!
Amenities & services
En-suite rooms equipped with items that will help ensure a luxurious and pampered stay.
Air-con, mini-bar, coffee/tea facilities, safe, hi-fi, hairdryer, TV/MNET/DSTV (selected satellite channels) are all standard.
Relax in the summer sun in the garden around the pool to just soak up the glorious South African sun, or read a book.
Magnificent views and unspoiled beaches are easily accessible.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 16
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
Review - 40 Winks Guest House Green Point
40 Winks Guest House Green Point - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.