Cairo Apartment Dokki
Official Contact Details - Cairo ApartmentPhone: 0049-(0)89-52310529
Who has not seen Cairo,has not seen the world .
- Price from 25 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 10/19/2009
This is your property ?
(Special offer for long-term rental)
Offer No. 1 - Rental period 1 month :-----
The rental cost 750.00 Euro per month for 2 people including all utilities.
Offer No. 2 - takes 3 months Rent: ---
The rental cost 650.00 Euro per month for 2 people including all utilities.
Offer No. 3 - Rent lasts 6 months: ---
The rental costs 600.00 euros per month for 2 people including all utilities.
Offer No. 4 - Rent lasts 9 months :----
The rental costs 550,00 Euro per month for 2 people including all utilities.
Offer # 5 - Hire lasts 12 months: ---
The rental costs 500.00 euros per month for 2 people including all utilities.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 25 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 40 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 175 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 280 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Local Area Details
The apartment is very close to the underground station .
10 minutes by car to the city centre.
10 minute car ride to the pyramids and Memphis.
10 minutes by car to the old with the Cairo Koptischen churches and synagogues.
10 minutes by car to Mohamed Ali Mosque.
10 minutes by car to the German Embassy.
5 minutes by car to the Egyptian Museum.
10 minutes drive to Khan El Khalili bazaar.
5 minute walk to Cairo University.
5 minute walk to the German School Dokki.
5 minute walk to the Nile Promenade.
5 minute walk to the opera 5 minute walk to the Cairo Tower.
Location El Dokki :---
The apartment is located in a central point in the nicest area in (Dokki) far away from the noise polloution but close to general service close to the city center is located The apartment is located in a central area close supermarkets, Shopping, centers, attractions resorts hotels, cafes, cinemas, theaters, operas, restaurants, Shops pharmacies, and hospitals You can use everything you want from supermarkets and pharmacies by phone from the apartment home delivery order The area is well with all types of transportation taxi bus subway car served.
It is 5 minutes from the subway and close to shopping streets an area known as mild in Cairo It is certainly a nice neighborhood with all facilities and utilities you need .
- 23 Shahin St, 12311, Dokki, Egypt
- Accommodation located in:
- city, downtown, near cultural interest, near golf course, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
Review - Cairo Apartment
Cairo Apartment - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.